The BCAFM is here to serve the needs of our member farmers’ markets. We are committed to developing and strengthening the capacity of farmers' markets in all regions of British Columbia, so you, our members can continue to support local farmers and artisans and provide British Columbians with fresh healthy local food. Learn more.
BC Chef Recipes
- Glorious Green Salad, from Chef Rachel Lovick's of Aphrodites' Organic Pie Shop & Cafe
- Brodo's Penticton Farmers' Market Salad, from Chef Paul Ceccioni of Brodo Restaurant
- Chilled Spring Pea Soup, from Chef Matt Stowe
- Beef Taster Plate, Diva at the Met
- Summer Bell Peppers Stuffed with Eggplant Salad, from Choices' Executive Chef, Antonio Cerullo