The BCAFM is here to serve the needs of our member farmers’ markets. We are committed to developing and strengthening the capacity of farmers' markets in all regions of British Columbia, so you, our members can continue to support local farmers and artisans and provide British Columbians with fresh healthy local food. Learn more.
2017 Conference Venue & Hotel
- Address: 900 Quayside Drive New Westminster, BC. V3M 6G1.
- Website: www.innatwestminsterquay.com
- Map & Directions: www.innatwestminsterquay.com/directions
BCAFM Delegate Rates
- $139 + tax/room
- To receive this rate, please call 604-520-1776 or 800-663-2001 and reference "BC Association of Farmers' Markets" when booking
- Inn at the Quay: $10/night per 24-hour period. Free parking for hotel guests with hybrid cars.
- City of New West Parking: various rates for on-street, metered parking (hourly rate ranges from $1.25 - $1.75).
- Join the BCAFM conference Ride Board to offer or join a ride to New West!